SHOT STOP Craft Services provide Film & TV cast and crew with premium Lavazza espresso coffee, teas, hot chocolates, fresh healthy infusions, milkshakes and smoothies plus nibbles - All served from the back of a dinky Piaggio van!
Our coffee van's small footprint together with self-contained on-board equipment allows us to serve, made-to-order refreshments, within close proximity of the set - be that inside or outside a studio sound stage, remote locations, middle of a wood, or a small mews street in the city - even in between tech vehicles!
No more cold coffee, unless you want a Frappe, which we can also make!
Great for day shoots, multiple locations, remote locations, technical pre-calls, and night shoots; One day, one week, or the whole shoot, we can meet your requirements.
Please visit at our new website, www.shotstop.co.ukto find out more about our experience and what we can offer.
From our experience, some of the benefits of providing premium, made-to-order, refreshments to your crew.
· Enhances crew morale.
· Return on investment is tangible with increased crew tolerance.
· Acts as a ‘watering hole’, encouraging crew communication.
· Possible cost offset, against catering budget.
· No more tepid drinks, unless of course cold drinks are required!
· Runners’ time utilised more effectively.
· Fast track system for cast and principal crew members, unable to leave set.
· Good impression for ad hoc important visitors and press.
· Placates inadvertently delayed drivers, when picking up/dropping off equipment
· Fantastic coffee and refreshments (why wouldn't we mention this!!)
SHOT STOP provides Craft Services for Film & TV
§ Lavazza trained baristas
§ Unlimited drinks on day rate - One day, one week, or the whole shoot
§ Premium refreshments served from the back of a custom built dinky Piaggio van
• Lavazza espresso coffee
• Twining’s Teas
• Monin hot chocolate
§ Fresh Infusions (such as mint, ginger, lemon, honey, chilli)
§ Milkshakes, Smoothies and Frappes
§ Espresso cup nibbles
§ Confectionery / cold snacks by arrangement – Toasties for small crew numbers
• Two vans dedicated to location work
• Small footprint - can be positioned close to set, be that:
• Remote locations, Busy narrow city streets, Sound Stages, or Between ‘Technical’ vehicles
• Self-contained for internal or external positioning
• On-board equipment powered by
• 13 [household socket] or 16-Amp [Blue industrial socket], 240-Volts or
• Our Silent Suitcase Generator + LPG Bottle
• Additionally, Full Craft Services are now available for longer shoots
• Joint venture with award winning professional catering events company (Ex Gordon Ramsey’s Gastropubs)
• ‘Grazing Station’ concept offering:
- Fresh, healthy, on-the go snacks and smoothies
- Walk-around service for on-set crew
- Priced on a per head basis
• Recent Projects - Total shoot:
The Postcard Killings - 5 weeks
Come Away - 7 weeks
The Good Liar [Fred Films] - 9 weeks
Angel Has Fall [Millennium Films]– 6 weeks
Patrick [Disney backed] – 6 weeks
The Current War [Weinstein Company] – 10 weeks
Crooked House – 7 weeks
Bridget Jones’s Baby – 11 weeks
London Has Fallen [Millennium Films] – 2 weeks
The Man Who Knew Infinity – 2 weeks
Criminal [Millennium Films] - 9 weeks
Spooks: The Greater Good [Kudos/Shine] - 7 weeks
24: Live Another Day – 3.5 months
Woman In Black: Angel of Death [Hammer] - 7 weeks
One Chance [Weinstein Company] - 6 weeks
I Give It A Year - 6 weeks
Foster– 6 weeks
Swinging with the Finkels– 5 weeks
• Other Film + TV Projects as one-off treat days for crew, a week, once a week:
The Crown S3
48 Metres Down
One and Only Ivan
Jack Ryan S2
The Kid Who Would King – Night shoot 4 Days
McMafia (BBC) – Two days a week for 11 weeks
Victoria and Abdul
Kingsman – The Golden Circle – 18 ad hoc days
Hampstead – One day a week for 12 weeks
Sick Note S1 S2
Friday Night Dinner S4 S5
Final Portrait – One day a week for four weeks
Heart of the Sea 4 + 2 Days
The Danish Girl 2 days
Cockroaches 3 days
Young Doctor's Notebook 2 days
SHOT STOP would welcome the opportunity to discuss any potential requirements you may have for future projects.
Once we have an idea of the number of cast and crew and length of shoot, we would be happy to provide our day rate proposal.
We look forward to hearing from you soon, but if you have a moment, do please take a look at our website www.shotstop.co.uk
Founder | Barista
'Delicious Drinks From A Dinky Van'
Dedicated to the Film + TV industry
Mobile | 078 3119 6330
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Web | www.shotstop.co.uk
LinkedIn | Shot Stop
IMDb | SHOTSTOP - CraftServices
Facebook | SHOT STOP
Twitter | shotstop
Proud to be a member of Film London’s London Filming Partnership
Times change. Duty endures.